Recent Questions Html Tree Menu With Databse ConnectivityQ: How can I change supported language in sliding navigation bar?
I want writesome in czech with specific symbols ..
A: You should turn on "Tools/Use utf8 encode" property.
In that case your data file will be saved in UTF-8 encode.
So, youshould set UTF-8 encode on your page too
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html"charset="UTF-8">
If you don't want to use UTF-8 encode on your page you should turn off
"Tools/Use utf8 encode" property, save your data file and manually
change your letters in any text editor.
Q: I just downloaded the Deluxe-Menu program. It looks very nice, but I keep getting this pop up while trying to set up my first menu:
"an error has occurred in the script on this page:
access is denied
At this point, I am just trying my first menu - not using a browser.
(I normally use Firefox but also have IE installed).
A: I suppose that you're using Windows 2000.
We have some problems with Tuner on this OS.
Unfortunately we didn't fix the issue with Windows 2000 yet.
Try to delete all content from toolbar.html file.
Q: I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice.
A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
Q: Can you tell me if I can eliminate the transparent look of the change drop down menus?
A: You should set the following change drop down menu parameter: