Recent Questions Dtree IframeQ: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: I have Deluxe-Menu v2.0.
Can I make an Item a Separator on the main menu and get it to use the Separatorimage ?
2. If I set the text value to empty on a main menu Item and then add image paths in the Normal and Mouse Over Icon fields in Item Parameters, all I get on my preview is an image placeholder with a Red X but when I set the text value to empty on a SubItem and then add image paths in the Normal and Mouse Over Icon fields in Item Parameters, the preview DOES show the image. Why ?
A: 1. You should set a separator in the menuItems, for example:
var menuItems = [
["Home","index.cfm", , , , , , , , ],
["About Us","about.cfm", , , , , , , , ],];Please, see the following parameters:
//--- Separators var separatorImage=""; //for subitems
var separatorVImage="images/public/separator.gif"; //for the top items
You can send us a copy of your html page (including .js files) ora direct link to your website, so we can check it.
2.You can send us a copy of your html page (including .js files andimages), so we can check it.
A: Try to adjust the following parameter:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
the menuBackImage and itemBackImage images do not display properly. Check with and without doctype declaration. Is there a known fix for this?
var itemPadding="15px 10px 0px 20px";
var menuStyles = [
["smColumns=2","itemPadding=25px 10px 10px 10px"],
["itemPadding=25px 10px 10px 20px"],
["menuBackImage=img/nahbp_1.gif","itemPadding=25px 10px 10px 20px"],