I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
One of my customers that is utilizing apycom floating navigation bar is getting a malware warning from google. Is there any chance this is caused by your scripts? A: Actually we're using our menu on several sites and we don't have such problems.
We haven't heard about such problem with the menu from our customers too.Q:
I love this one: http://deluxe-menu.com/data-templates/vista-style-03-template-sample.html
Do you have vertical orientation of this java menu example, please? A: To create vertical drop down menu you should set the followingparameter:
Please, try the trial version. Use Deluxe Tuner to create your menu.You can find this template in the Templates window.
Ever since I installed the menu on our website the homepage loadsslowly.
The menu loads, but then the rest of the page takes about 20 seconds toload. Have you seen this problem before.
It does not happen every time and noton every machine. A: We've tested your website on the many machines and it loads very quickly, I cannot notice any delays.
Please, try to move the reference to dmenu.js after tag:
<!-- (c) 2006, http://deluxe-menu.com -->