Recent Questions Ajax Jquery Tree Menu From DatabaseQ:
I came across your program through a link on the Internet. The menu script displayed was DHTML Menu Demo #23 displayed on http://dhtml-menu.com/dhtml-samples/menu2752.html
And install it on your page in the following way:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu". So you'llhave menu.html, menu.js files and "menu.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy generated menu.js file and "menu.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
We are looking at using one of your deluxe menu programs on our web site however we need to know:
1) Can we access all different options such as color, font, size, border, background in each menu?
2) Can we use the various templates with each menu, each type of filter?
3) how about the various styles listed, can we use those in whatever selection we make?A: Yes, you can create menus with different styles and use them on theone page.
You can see it on our website. On some pages we use different menus.For example:
I'm trying out the cross-browser (top to bottom) drop down menu and I was wondering if it was possible to have the top bar (the main items) use a background image while the sub-items beneath used a plain background color and no image?
You can use Individual Styles to set background image for the items
var itemStyles = [
oryou can use images instead of icons (you should delete item's text).
["","", "deluxe-menu.files/btn_black.gif", "deluxe-menu.files/btn_black_green.gif", "", "", "", "", "", ],