Recent Questions Magento Tree MenuQ: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: I am looking at purchasing the Drop Down Menu Program. I cannot find any examples of other sites that may be using your product.
Please advise if there is a support forum, also.
This is a newer version of DHTML Menu. It works better.
> program effectively?
You can use Deluxe Tuner application to create your menus easily.
We release the new version of the menu about two times a year.
Q: I would like to create my own jpeg images and use them as the mouseover-items in the top level cascading menu. I am not talking about the backround. I mean the actual upfront button. I seem to be locked into the size which is the default and would like to change it to width = 180px and height = 45px for each item in the menu. Is there any way to do that?
A: You should create Individual Style and assign it for all top items.
var itemStyles = [
var menuItems = [
["Home","testlink.html", "", "", "", "", "0", "", "", ],
["Product Info","", "deluxe-menu.files/icon1.gif", "deluxe-menu.files/icon1o.gif", "", "", "0", "", "", ],
Q: I have made a test page.
When you click on 'Graceland' the html popup window opens and then you can click to play the video.
The problem I have is that even when you close the window (assuming the video is not finished) the sound keeps playing. Is there a way to stop this and also stop the download?
A: When you close the html popup window script only hide it. So you video willbe still playing.
You can try to change the content of the popup window before you closeit.