Recent Questions Jquery Outlook Style TreeviewQ: I am having some trouble placing the cascading drop down menu in frontpage.
Does your company have some kind of tech support for the frontpage material?
A: See, you should do the following things.
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner.
2. Export the menu into html file "File/Export/To HTML".
3. Copy generated folder with all engine .js files and images("deluxe-menu.files/" by default) and data-deluxe-menu.js (by default)
into the same folder with you index.html page (created inFrontPage).4. Now you should add several rows of code into your index.html file.
You can do it in FrontPage (open HTML source of the page and edit it)
or in any text editor. Open your index.html page and edit it.
Notice that you'll have errors in the Preview. But you won't get errors if you open this page in the browser.5. Add the following code in the <head>tag:
in the place where you want to have the menu.
You can paste it in <table>, <div> tags. For example.
6. Save your index.html page and open it in any browser.
Q: I am interesting to use it for integration in some CMS I am currently using, as for instance : Xoops
1. Do you think that it is possible easily to integrate your menus with the xoops database content for the texts and links ?
2. Where links are they specified in the Deluxe Tuner interface
Thanks for your help
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application
(included into the trial package): http://deluxe-menu.com/deluxe-tuner-info.html
Please, try the trial version.
2) You can assign link for each item. You can do it in "ItemParameter" window "Link" field.
Q: I want to purchase the software using the company credit card, my question is do I get automatically a registration number for immediate use or it will be sent via post mail. I need to use the dhtml menu script right now so the post mail is not an option.
Please reply ASAP.
A: We do not accept payments directly and use share-it paymentprocessing service.
We use ShareIt service to process orders.
element 5 GmbH
9625 West 76th Street, Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
After the ordering is complete and ShareIt has it verified(which can take approximately 24 hours), you'll get your license info.
Q: The menu is the table imbedded to the layer.
If you want to center the menu paste itwithin the <div>> or <table> with a static position and specify a center alignment for it, for example:
Please, set exact value for var menuWidth parameter, for example:
var menuWidth = "500px";
This can help to align your menu correctly in all browsers.
Try also to specify units in "px".
var absolutePos = 0;
If you want to use absolute position for the menu, use varabsolutePos=1 instead of absolute position for div.