Recent Questions Jquery Ajax Tree Menu PhpQ:
Thanks, we tried giving var pressedItem=0; and the script as below:
We are facing 2 problems
1) Two menus are getting highlighted, the "Home" and the dynamic html menu which is called onLoad using dm_ext_setPressedItem (0,8,0,0); function)
2) The submenu of the dm_ext_setPressedItem (0,8,0,0) is not getting highlighted. A: Try to set
dm_ext_setPressedItem function has a following parameters:
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion, parentOpen)
So, if you want to highlight item in the submenu you should use itemInd of this item (notitemInd of the parent item).
For example you want to highlight submenu item of the 'Manage Users' parent item with
You can find more info about dynamic html menu indexes here:
So you should write the function in the following way:
dm_ext_setPressedItem (0, 3, 15, 1, 1)
menuInd = 0 if you have only one menu on the page
submenuInd = 3, see how to determine submenuInd in the table
itemInd = 15, see how to determine itemInd in the table
recursion = 1, to highlight parent items
parentOpen = 1, to open the submenu with the selected item.Q:
Is there a way to get rid of the spacing on the main menu? A: Try to set this parameter:
I purchased the full package for the application. Great job!
I have no questions about generating and/or customizing DHTML menues - it's pretty straight forwards.
I am trying to find out how to generate and customize POPUP WINDOWS. A: To assign popup windows for links on your page do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
Change parameters of windows in data files, for example popup-window-XP.js.
Open it in any text editor.
2) Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section), for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
4) For example: open the popup-window-XP.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
5) Copy 'popup-window-XP.files/' folder and popup-window-XP.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).