Recent Questions Xsl Dynamic Xml Html TreeQ:
When my page loads up, there is a flash for about a second of all the text that is used in the java menus. This looks really bad to visitors like I am using hidden text on the page. Is there a way to prevent this flash of text?A: I suppose that you see search engine friendly code.
<div id="dmlinks" style="font:undefined;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">
<a id="dmI0" href="testlink.html">Home</a>
<a id="dmI2" href="testlink.html">Features</a>
You won't see this text in most cases. We use it on our websites too.
But you can delete this code if you want.
I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab? A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
Under Opera everything works fine but under IE the submenu’s are way down the page and go off the bottom of the screen. A: See, the problem is that the script can't get css properties of the object if they are described in separate .css block (or file).
In other words, you can't get the value of "position" attribute of the object if the object doesn't have this property within inline style(style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px;"). To get the value you should move .css style into style="" attribute.
Please, try to add your
css file -> inline css, for example:
You should add style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px;"
So, you'll have:
<DIV class=department-menu style="POSITION: absolute;PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px;">
Are there the possibility to have the dhtml menu code into an external file so that nothing of the dhtml menu code will appear on my html code?A: Menu has data.js (by default) data file with menu parameters, itemsand styles and 9 engine files.
You should only call two .js files on your html page.
See more info here: