Recent Questions Xsl Dynamic Xml Html TreeQ:
We need to have the current Tuner running on our Mac to create rollover menusA: We have MAC version of Deluxe Tuner (html version).
You should download free trial version on MAC.
And use the licensed engine files from the licensed .zip
(you candownload it from the link in your license message).
We'll try to create it in the nearest future.
More info about installation and parameters you can find on our websites:
I have a menu defined that displays and operates correctly in a page. However, if I place that same page in an iFrame the menu displays correctly BUT the texpanded parameter no longer works.
If I copy the contents of the iFrame and run it again in a new window, it all works fine again.
I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice. A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
Please check my site and tell me why website drop down menu show no content with IE7 (XP or Vista.)
It works with all other major browsers and OS's.A: Delete "height: 0%;" parameter from the style of the content DIV:
<div id="content1" style="height: 0%; visibility: hidden; display: none;" class="tabPage">
So you'll have:
<div id="content1" style=" visibility: hidden; display: none;" class="tabPage">