Recent Questions Interval Tree Implementation JavaQ:
I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab? A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
I'd like to re order the position of the drop down menu's items (by example) the cities.
B-city had to come under A-city, how can we do that?
Thank you A: I'm not sure I understand where you would like to change the position.In Deluxe Tuner or dynamically on your html page.
To move items in Deluxe Tuner select items you want and use a mouse drag'n'drop method.
See the attached screenshot. Click on the item you want to move.Move your mouse in the correct place (holding left mouse button).Wait till you'll have gray line in the place where you want to insertthe item and release mouse button.
To dynamically change your items you can use the following API function:function dm_ext_changeItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, iParams)
See more info:
I would like to know does deluxe menu support Unicode characters? I have enter some Chinese texts through deluxe tuner and I can preview those Chinese text in deluxe tuner preview panel. I have chose "use utf8 encode"already. However after I saved the .js file, the js file encode become ANSI and those Chinese texts in the js file become ?????. Can deluxe tuner autosave the file to UTF8 encode?A: Please, check that you've set "Tools/Use utf8 encode".
When you save your data file in UTF8 you should use the same encoding on our html page.
So you should write:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
If you don't want to use UTF-8 encode on your page you should turn off"Tools/Use utf8 encode" property, save your data file and manuallychange your letters in any text editor.