Recent Questions Prototype Based Tree MenuQ: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: We are experimenting with your library but can't seem to make it work. I am getting "d_ddm is undefined" in dmenu_popup.js menu script.
Could you tell me what we are doing wrong?
A: You should change
onClick="return dm_popup(1, 500, event);
onClick="return dm_popup(0, 500, event);
If you have only one menu on the page your menuInd = 0;
Q: I'm trying to get the dhtml tab menu aligned to the right. Can you make a suggestion on how I can do this?
A: Try to install your tabs into the table with right alignment, for example:
Q: When I load a page the first tab of the creating tab menu is always highlighted, not the contact tab.
A: I suppose that you've set the following parameter:
So, the first tab is always highlighted.
This Tab menu can save pressed item automatically within1 page only.
If you open another page, the menu can't remember presseditem.
( var bselectedItem, var bselectedSmItem) or using any server-sidescript (php, asp, etc.)
You should delete this parameter from your data file and write thefollowing code
on each page before you call your data file, for example:
var bselectedItem = 3;