Just to confirm that this is right for me.
1) Will deluxe load quickly?.
2) Will it work with most browsers? Or will user need to download some sort of java file?
3) Can I use it with dreamweaver?
It is possible that the speed of showing the menu can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
More info you can find here:
You don't have to install additional software.
There is no way to enable these preferences automatically, in othercase there are no reasons to create security preferences.
1. open the page in Dreamweaver/Frontpage
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: How can you set an item in a html form drop down menu to just a text and not a link?
A: Don't add link in the item's link field in that case:
["Home","", "default.files/icon1_s.gif", "default.files/icon1_so.gif", "", "Home Page Tip", "_blank", "", "", "", ],
Q: Is there any way to prevent the scrollbar from appearing in the dhtml menu samples.
A: You should set the following parameter: