Recent Questions Coupon Codes For Ordertree ComQ:
I am afraid I am still having difficulties.
Key issue is fine, no problems there. However, I cannot seem to make this NOT showing me a window open example when the page opens. I just want to have popups upon click. What I want is to be able to create links, within the same page, that will popup windows of different content and size, all upon click (not upon page loading.
What am I doing wrong here?
In the site I have the following:
1. A www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.files folder
2. A http://www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.js script
3. and my test page creating the popups
So, in my sample page:
1. I do NOT want to have the 1st popup which loads automatically as the page opens
2. I want to have the 2 samples shown there, Sample 2 and Sample 3.
3. These 2 samples must show windows of different width and height.
Please help me here.
Looking forward to your answer. A: Delete openAfter= text from the deluxePopupWindow.attachToEvent()function in the following file:
In that case popup window won't show till you click on the link.
I like the transitional fade of onclick tab data between tabs of this menu, but I don't see anything in Transitional Effect variables to manipulate this. A: You can set transitional effects in the "Transitional Effects"section in Deluxe Tuner.
//--- Transitional Effects
Notice that Transitional Effects are supported by IE5.5+ only.Q:
If you use var tabMode=0;
you should set it to: