A: You should specify only dropdown menu parameters you want to change.
You should just put a commas with no parameters, for example:
A: To create disabled items you should set "_" symbol in the targetparameter of the menuItems.
If the target is "_" the item is disabled.
You can assign a font color for all disabled items using the following menu parameter:
var fontColorDisabled = "#AAAAAA";
Q: I cannot see subitems of my down menu navigation on the website. Could you help me?
A: Now you have
It is not correct.
Try to set:
Q: I made a html CD presentation based on cascading drop down menu but it works good only onIE and Google Chrome web browsers.
It doesn't work good on Mozilla Firefox browser. It shows menu properly but there is a problem with normal navigation.
The problem is with paths. I put the main js file in "menu" folder and I also have few folders with many html files in them.
For path I use the following "file:/(direct path to specific html file)". It works fine with IE and Google, but Mozilla/Firefox doesn't show the menu.
I tried also to use prefix "file:/" but it also doesn't show the cascading drop down menu on Mozilla/Firefox.
Is there any way to solve this problem?
Thank you for your answer.
A: It is not correct to add "file:/" in the link field.
You should write:
You can try also to write links in the following way:
But I don't think that this will help you.
This is a feature of Firefox browser, Opera and Safari. These browsers cannot determine the root folder ofthe website (D:\ in the examples below) on a local machine (as IE and Google Chrome).
IE: D:\html\other\page.html (works)
Opera: file://localhost/html/other/page.html (link doesn't work)
Google Chrome: file:///D:/html/other/page.html (works)
Safari: file:///html/other/page.html (link doesn't work)
Firefox: file:///html/other/page.html (link doesn't work)
You use relative paths (and your folders have several embedded folders), so your links won'twork correctly in Firefox, Opera and Safari. The reason is not in the menu. Standard linkswon't work too.
So I think that the unique solution in your case is to move ALL link files (1.html,2.html, a.html ...) into the same folder with your index.html file.