Recent Questions Radtreeview For SilverlightQ:
Is it possible to populate a drop down menu trees from a mysql database?
If so do you have an example please before I go ahead and try/purchase. A: Unfortunately we don't have working example.
Only this example:
You can use trial version to test the menu at first. Trial version has full functionalityexcept "Trial Version" nag.Q:
I am in the final stages of testing and need some advice and help.
I have two problems I am trying to address.
1) Arrows on dropdown menu select.
2) Load time.
Please notice, I have to use absolute paths for the dropdown menu select to work.
1) I can't get the arrows to show, so I tried to add the code for images in the first bold sentence below.
2) I tried to add the second line for absolute paths for links to increase load time in the second bold sentence. It appears that the load time is increased by about 3 seconds and that the menu is the last to load, even though I have tried to have this as the first html to load.
Neither one of my commands appear to work.
This site has over 10,000,000 items on it, and I can't wait to get this up and running. Your program is the perfect solution for anybody with a website.A: 1) Now you have:
You should set your arrows in the following way:
2) Your menu is very large. I advise you to us AJAX like technology.
You can also try the following things:
move all <script> calls into <head>, but delete dm_init() function from mainmenu.js file -- move them instead offiles calls, i.e.:
It this case data will be loaded when <head> will load, but after thatdropdown menu select must be shown quickly.
Let me know about results.
I didn't specify link for the item, but the problem is the mouse cursorchanges to a hand, when the item of the web navigation bar (not link) is mouse over. A: Unfortunately there is no way to change cursor for items with links and without links.
You can try to use <a> tag inside the text field:
Set default cursor:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu". So you'llhave menu.html, menu.js files and "menu.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy generated menu.js file and "menu.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see: