Sometime the first tab in css tab menu stay selected etc..A: You should check the following parameter
This parameter sets the selected tab.
You can set it
To install the menu into your html page:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy data.js file and "data.files/" folder in the same folderwith your html page.
4. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see:
It is possible that Dreamweaver changes some paths,
so you'll havean error in the preview.
On your site or in your browser there'll be no errors.
I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab? A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
Thank you for your help, I have downloaded the updated link the .js files are there. I have been using the tuner and was wondering how to change the colors of the main menu bar. I have selected a template that we like (Vista 3, #5), but it isn't quite the right shade of green. I have figured out how to change the colors of all of the "sub" menus, but I don't see where to change the main menu bar. Is this possible, if so, where do I make the change(s)? A: Top menu items in Vista styles use images as backgrounds. You cannotchange its color in Deluxe Tuner.
You should change the image color. You can do it in any Graph Editor,for example PhotoShop.