Recent Questions How To Make Tree JscriptQ:
1. open the page in Dreamweaver/Frontpage
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):
If you have any questions - write us.
To install the menu into your html page:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy data.js file and "data.files/" folder in the same folderwith your html page.
4. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see:
It is possible that Dreamweaver changes some paths,
so you'll havean error in the preview.
On your site or in your browser there'll be no errors.
var menuBorderColor="#C0AF62 #4949E0 #000000 #B31E1E";
top right bottom left
I am in the early stages of desgning a website for a client and am looking for a particular menu script.
I came across your site ad am impressed with the options. However, I am haivng trouble finding something that will do what the client is looking for.
With a horizontal menu bar across the top, a drop down sub-menu appears but the menu items appear side by side insdie of in a column.
Please, see the attached example.
You should set this parameter:
You can create any style of the menu.
Please, try the trial version, http://deluxe-menu.com/deluxe-menu.zip