Is it possible to dynamically generate new popup window"on the go"?
We want several popups to appear. We have tried to automagically assigna random name, but without success, the show() command kills the commands and just redirects.A: You can do it in two ways:
1) Call different data files with DIFFERENT winID:"window1"!
2) Call only one data file and use deluxePopupWindow.open() function to open your windows:
Click Here to see a chase1 sample
See more info:
Thnx, it works now, just one more question :-)
I use frames on my website, the target frame name is main.
Where main - is the name of the frame where you want to open the link.
or for each item individually:
["Home","testlink.html", "", "", "", "main", "", "", "", "", "", ],
Can I install the menu using my buttons? I might be able to do it if the buttons used only one image, but they use two images. One is light and the other dark.
I also have some questions:
1) Will the menu stay in view when the user scrolls down?
2) I'm not even sure I care if the menu stays in view, because I believe that is done using php and is not good for SEO. The file that the search engines see is index.html while the file that visitors see is home.php. I think it would be better for SEO to have a normal .html page. Are you able to do that? A: See how you should make image-based menus: if item text is empty, icon fields will be used as item images.
["", "index.html", "menu1a.gif", "menu1b.gif", "Home Page"]
1) You should use floatable feature.
See the following parameter:
2) You can generate search engine friendly code using Deluxe Tuner:
"Tools/Generate SE-friendly Code".
Hello. I am trying to test out your mouse over drop down menu and I am having trouble using the separators. Are there certain things that need to be in placed for the separators to work?
Nothing in the js code is showing me that they even exist.A: You should set a separator in the menuItems, for example:
var menuItems = [
["Home","index.cfm", , , , , , , , ],
["About Us","about.cfm", , , , , , , , ],
Please, see the following parameters:
var separatorImage=""; //for subitems
var separatorVImage="images/public/separator.gif"; //for the top items