Recent Questions Html Treemenu SafariQ:
Is it possible to use my own search html inside the dhtml pop up menu?A: Actually you are able to paste any html code within items.
var menuItems = [
["||<nobr><FORM method=GET action='http://www.google.com/custom'>
<input name='as_q' value='search the web' size=15 style='font-size:10'> <INPUT type=hidden name=cof
</form></nobr>","", "images/icons/search.gif", "", "", "", "", "2", "", "", "",],
We purchased your software and would like a way to give our users the ability to right click (or equivalent) and open a link in to a new window.
Is there a way to do this? If not, do you have a work around that people have found helpful.
As an example, I have a menu item that goes to http://www.google.com. Typically, it loads this in to one of our frames. However, I would like the end user to have the ability to either load it in to one of our existing frames or to load it in its own window.A: You can try to write the following code for your items:
["<a href='index.html' target='_blank' class='home'>Home</a>","", "", "", "", "Return to Index page", "", "0", "", ],
And create styles
See more info about the installation of the menu here:
You should paste also such lines, for example:
Where data.js is the file with your menu. You can create such file using Deluxe Tuner.
You should upload this files on your server in the correct place.
I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice. A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],