Recent Questions Django Dynamic Tree HierarchicalQ:
I have read:
A: No, unfortunately it is not possible to rebuild the menu without reloading of the page now. We'll add this feature in the next version of the menu.
Can you say anything about date for that funcion?
May-be the function is ready in an un-officiel version?
I have buy this product-collect, and is in touch to implement dynamic 'ajax' menu with php, And the function to reload menu will be very prettyA: It is not possible to rebuild/reload the menu at once,but you can use our API function to change any menu itemsw/0 page reloading, please see
Also please check
Ever since I installed the menu on our website the homepage loadsslowly.
The menu loads, but then the rest of the page takes about 20 seconds toload. Have you seen this problem before.
It does not happen every time and noton every machine. A: We've tested your website on the many machines and it loads very quickly, I cannot notice any delays.
Please, try to move the reference to dmenu.js after tag:
<!-- (c) 2006, http://deluxe-menu.com -->
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: Is there any way of asigning the background color of the submenu (I onlyneed one level of nesting menus) different from the background color of thedhtml rollover?
A: Create Individual Submenu Style and assign it for the first item in that case:
var menuStyles = [