Whenever I click on a menu java tab now, ie7 displays an error message in the corner. When clicked it reads:
Error: 'tabs[...]id' is null or not an object
I am using the 'Microsoft Like Style' tabs template in your DHTML tuner software. I get no errors when the tabs are not linked to hidden <div> tags. However, when they are linked to display the hidden <div> tags I get the error. But they do still display the correct hidden <div> tags after 2 or 3 clicks.
A: Try to set the following menu java parameter:
A: Set the following menu parameters:
Q: Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size.
A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
Q: I have noticed in some other jdhtml menu system that when the user right clicks a link, they get the internet explorer link options such as Copy Shortcut, Open, and Open in New Tab/Window. This does not seem to work with dmenu.
Is this possible using dmenu?
A: You can try to write the following code for your items:
["<a href='index.html' target='_blank' class='home'>Home</a>","", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ],
And create styles