You should edit the php template of your theme.
1. Go to Design -> Theme Editor
Open header.php file
!! Notice that you should CHMOD header.php file to777 setting. Find more info here:
2. Upload folder with all menu files on your server
3. Add the following code in the <head> tag:
where 'menu' is the folder with all menu file on your server.
4. Call data file in the place where you want to have the menu, forexample:
<div style='z-index: 100;position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;float: left;height: 85px; '>
5. Click 'Update File' button.
Q: I currently have the menus set to show the selected item in white and the non-selected items in blue.
However, I can only choose one item in each menu.
Is there any way to choose multiple items from a single ajax drop down menu and have all of selected items show white? If so, what option do I need to enable for the ajax drop down menu?
Programmatically, I think it would be similar to something to:
Actually you can use the following function:
function dm_ext_changeItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, iParams)
You can create Individual Item Style with style of selected item andusing this function assign it for the items you want to highlight
Q: Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size.
A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
Q: How do I open a PDF document in a new window? Is this in the Item Parameters window?
A: You can specify target parameter for each item
["|Open file","file.pdf", "", "", "", "_blank", "", "", "", ],
If you want to use context menu you can try to write your menuItems in the following way:
["|<a href='file.pdf' target='_blank'>Open file</a>","", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ],
But you should create correct style for <a> tag.