Recent Questions Example Tree MenuQ: I played with it and I got the tabs java script horizontal menu to work. but having problems with them:
1. I want the tabs to open when you mouse over them, not when you click. Is it possible to do this?
2. I want the tabs to close when your mouse leave them. Can I do this?
3. It keeps saying "Incorrect key" when you click on them. Is it possible to fix them?
A: No, unfortunately it is not possible in Deluxe Tabs.
To create such menu you should set the following parameters:
var smOrientation=1; //horizontal orientation of submenus
var subMenuAlign="pleft"; //submenu position (left align)
var smHidePause=-1; //your submenus won't be hidden till you click orscroll the page.
"Incorrect Key" message means that you didn't paste your reg. key into data.js filewith your menu.
You should paste your key parameter into .js file where your java script horizontal menuparameters (vars) and items ( var bmenuItems) are placed.You should paste the following code at the beginning of the file:
Created by Deluxe Tuner v3.2
// -- Deluxe Tuner Style Names
Where XXXXX the key from your license message.
Try to clear also browser cache.
Notice your key will work on registered domain only. It won't work onlocal machine.
What is it wrong?
A: You should open your data file in Deluxe Tuner and save it.
Check also that you've set the following parameter:
Q: My Submenu is faded too quickly if I pull the mouse away from the java drop down menu.
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.