Recent Questions Trie Tree JavaQ:
I have used the menu features many times and am used to having the code to be inserted into the html page provided when the project is saved.
I have successfully created my first popup window (not the popup menu) which I want to use for text information to open when a text is clicked.
The preview has this working fine but when I saved the project there was no code created to install on the site and I cannot find directions within the program or at your website.
You should do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
2) Create a popup window in Deluxe Tuner. Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section) and add the content in HTML Content window, for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
See the attached screen.gif.
4) Select the template you want to use.
5) Export your popup window to HTML page. File -> Export -> To HTML. Save it in any testfolder.
So, you'll have:
6) Open the generated deluxe-popup-window.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
7) Copy 'deluxe-popup-window.files/' folder and deluxe-popup-window.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
Hello, you write, that your menu is search engine friendly.
But viewing the source of your samples, I don't see anything search engine friendly in there.
The only thing I have seen as search engine friendly is the menu you have added at your own homepage.
Can this be set at your menue automatically?
To create a search engine friendly menu you should add additional html code within your html page:
To generate such a code use Deluxe Tuner application.
You can find this GUI in the trial package.
Run Tuner, load your menu and click Tools/Generate SE-friendly Code (F3).
I would like to ask on how can I make the dhtml dropdown menu shadow work in mozilla and in safari? A: Transitional effects (shadow) are features of Internet Explorer 5.5+ only.
More info you can find here: