Recent Questions Treeview Ie Onload Js IntegrationQ: Please tell me in very plan instructions how to load the dhtml menu slide on to a blank Front Page web page?
A: You should do the following things:
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner.
2. Export the menu into html file "File/Export/To HTML".
3. Copy generated folder with all engine .js files and images
("deluxe-menu.files/" by default) and data-deluxe-menu.js (by default) into the same folder with you index.html page (created inFrontPage).
4. Now you should add several rows of code into your index.html file.
You can do it in FrontPage (open HTML source of the page and edit it)
or in any text editor. Open your index.html page and edit it.
Notice that you'll have errors in the Preview. But you won't get errors if you open this page in the browser.5. Add the following code in the tag:
in the place where you want to have the menu.
You can paste it in <table>, <div> tags.
6. Save your index.html page and open it in any browser.
Q: When I stay on one page (for example "Home") аlso must have the menu-point "home" another color or font. How can I make this?
A: You should set pressed item.
Please, check the following parameter
This parameter sets an index of an item that will be highlighted by default.
-2 - the toggle mode is disabled;
-1 - the toggle mode is enabled, but no items highlighted by default;
0,1,2,3,... - index of highlighted item in a top-menu.
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.
You can also set the correct
parameter on each html page.
Q: Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size.
A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
Q: I need a menu system where on the click of certain items, server side code on the page can be called and executed. Can that be done using deluxe menu?
var menuItems = [