Instead, I would like to have web links to our website; something like this:
home contact support
A: 1) You can generate search engine friendly code.
To create a search engine friendly menu you should add additional html code within your html page:
To generate such a code use Deluxe Tuner application.
You can find this GUI in the trial package.
Run Tuner, load your menu and click Tools/Generate SE-friendly Code (F3).
2) Unfortunately you can't do it.
There is no way to enable these preferences automatically, in othercase there are no reasons to create security preferences.
Please, try to use search engine friendly code you'll see all yourlinks.
Q: I have looked and looked but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to make the Icon ontop and the words on the bottom of java menu items, The class A and Class C words need to be at the bottom of the pictures if possible.
A: You can paste any html code within java menu items.
["<img src='image.gif'> <br>Class A ","","","",""]
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: I never had trouble with your other scripts but Deluxe Tuner is very difficult and I am about to give it up.
I am trying to set up a new navigation bar using vista 3-1. If I add another Vista drop down menu buttons, they have a completely different look to the ones with the templates. It makes no sense.
How do I add items and have it remain the same look?.
A: See, in Vista style templates we use Individual Item Styles for thetop items.
For, example select the first item on the main window.
In the "Item Parameters" window you can see Individual Styles assignedfor this item:
Item Style - Top Item
Submenu Style - Top Menu
When you add the new item you should assign Individual Styles for itin the same way.
That is all.