Recent Questions Tree MenuQ:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu". So you'llhave menu.html, menu.js files and "menu.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy generated menu.js file and "menu.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
Would it be possible for you to provide me with an example of a client that is currently using this new menu so I can assess the SEO ability of this menu.A: You should generate search engine friendly code and install it on yourpage.
To generate such a code use Deluxe Tuner application.
Run Tuner, load your menu and click Tools/Generate SE-friendly Code (F3).
We use search engine friendly code on our website,
You can view source of the page.
The problem is in a structure of your frameset.
Mozilla browsers can't determine absolute coordinates for a frame, so submenus drop down with an offset.
You should create, for example, the following frameset structure:
| top |
| menu |
| submenus |
Now a second row has 3 columns and all browsers can determine a width of the 1st column in the second row.Q:
I'm trying to install the menu. (I'm developping a new site im Dreamweaver). It does not work. Please help me. A: Сould you write what exact problems do you have with themenu?
1. open the page in Dreamweaver/Frontpage
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application
(included into the trial package): http://deluxe-menu.com/deluxe-tuner-info.html
You can also send us a copy of your html page (including .js files) and we will check it.