Recent Questions Jquery File Tree Hide ExtensionQ: Can I set up Individual Styles for the navigation bar menu using Deluxe Tuner?
A: Of course you can set it in Deluxe Tuner.
1) Click "Edit Individual Styles..." button.
2) In the "Individual Styles" window click "Add Style".
3) Set itemWidth parameter.
4) Click "OK" button.
5) Select your top items and assign "Item Style" to it. (in the "ItemParameters" window)
Q: I have been playing around with the demo version 2.4 of deluxe tabs, and have a couple of questions & comments:
Deluxe Tabs appears to not work at all on Windows Vista machines running Internet Explorer. This includes for example that the content in the dhtml tabs simply does not appear. Is there a fix for this?
Just want to make sure I can resolve these issues before making a purchase.
A: Try to use the latest version of Deluxe Tabs v3.2.9.
Try to delete height: 0%; parameter from the styles:
<div id="content1" style="height: 0%; visibility: hidden;" class="tabPage">
So you'll have:
<div id="content1" style="visibility: hidden;" class="tabPage">
This site is Educational, and provides media about TI, for students of the Autonom University of Tamaulipas, in Mexico.
You should edit the php template of your theme.
1. Go to Design -> Theme Editor
Open header.php file
!! Notice that you should CHMOD header.php file to777 setting. Find more info here:
2. Upload folder with all menu files on your server
3. Add the following code in the <head> tag:
where 'menu' is the folder with all menu file on your server.
4. Call data file in the place where you want to have the menu, forexample:
<div style='z-index: 100;position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;float: left;height: 85px; '>
5. Click 'Update File' button.
Q: How can I set the top-level menu items of the html pop up menu to be transparent?
A: You should create Individual Item and Submenu styles with transparent itemBackColor and assign it for the top items:
var itemStyles = [
var menuStyles = [