so, you should move parameters of a menu from a .js file into an html-page, e.g.:
<!-- (c) 2006, http://deluxe-menu.com -->
// and describe parameters of a menu
var menuItems = [
// here you generate items using server-side scripts (php, asp, vb, etc.)
The example of the menu working with PHP/MYSQL you can find here:
I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
My menu bar width is fixed at 800 px and I have 7 items - horizontal type. The menuitems widths appear different for the menu items. How do I ensure that all of them are ofequal size ?? A: Set width for the items using Individual styles:
var itemStyles=[["itemWidth=100px"],] //style 0
Assign Individual Styles for the menu Items.
var menuItems = [
["Item 1","", "", "", "", "", "0", "", "", "", "", ], //style 0
["Item 2",", "data2.files/icon1.gif", "data2.files/icon1o.gif", "", "", "0", "", "", "", "", ], //style 0
See more info about the installation of the menu here:
You should paste also such lines, for example:
Where data.js is the file with your menu. You can create such file using Deluxe Tuner.
You should upload this files on your server in the correct place.