* Expand all
* Collapse all
Which command do I use???
A: Tree Menu doesn't have such a feature now.
You can write your own function based on the following API functions:
function dtreet_ext_showItem (itemID, visibility)
function dtreet_ext_expandItem (itemID, expand)
Q: I have noticed an issue with the css menu dropdown. It does not drop down over the frame if a pdf is being displayed.It does something weird to the browser like shortens the main frame and displays above the menu.
A: Try to set the following parameter to overlap .pdf files:
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: I'm testing the trial version and I'm having a little problem with the state saving. Everytime it navigates to another page, it does not save the state, even with
In fact, it actually opens up a different menu other than the one I originally clicked.
A: See, if you open pages (with menus) from different folder it means that you open different menus. So, when you change a state, for example, of the first menu within "newzap/" folder and then open another page with the menu within "newzap/learn/", browsers looks for another cookie file and can't find it and the second menu stays in a default state.
Try to set different
for different menus.
That should work.