Recent Questions Dhtml Treeview With CheckboxQ:
I have read your http://deluxe-tree.com/whats-new-info.html.
And really I do not understand this phrase:
- Item ID format has changed. It depends on the parent ID = [parent ID]i[item index].
Examples: for the first level dtree _0i0, dtree_0i1..., for the second level dtree_0i1i0,dtree_0i1i1, dtree_0i1i2...
Where do I fill in?
Do I have to rename my cascading menu titles? A: Actually you shouldn't change anything.
This info is for the customers who use these indexes (dtree_0i1i2) only.Q:
I've recently purchased and implemented your menu. While it's definitely very good, I have a small issue I'm hoping you can help me resolve.
When running over regular http, the menu drops down and shows in front of any form select dropdowns as it should. However, when running over SSL (https), the menu shows up with the form select box in front of it.
Any help for fixing this would be greatly appreciated. A: Please, check that you've set the following parameter:
Please, use dmenu_add.js file.
For more info, please, see:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):
I played with it and I got the tabs java script horizontal menu to work. but having problems with them:
1. I want the tabs to open when you mouse over them, not when you click. Is it possible to do this?
2. I want the tabs to close when your mouse leave them. Can I do this?
3. It keeps saying "Incorrect key" when you click on them. Is it possible to fix them?A: No, unfortunately it is not possible in Deluxe Tabs.
To create such menu you should set the following parameters:
var smOrientation=1; //horizontal orientation of submenus
var subMenuAlign="pleft"; //submenu position (left align)
var smHidePause=-1; //your submenus won't be hidden till you click orscroll the page.
"Incorrect Key" message means that you didn't paste your reg. key into data.js filewith your menu.
You should paste your key parameter into .js file where your java script horizontal menuparameters (vars) and items ( var bmenuItems) are placed.You should paste the following code at the beginning of the file:
Created by Deluxe Tuner v3.2
// -- Deluxe Tuner Style Names
Where XXXXX the key from your license message.
Try to clear also browser cache.
Notice your key will work on registered domain only. It won't work onlocal machine.