Recent Questions Sharepoint Treeview Bind Document Library CQ: Hello. I have noticed that when you expand a menu and then click to another page, the menu is collapsed on the next page. I read about "state saving" and tried the parameter which did not work. Is there a way to accomplish this?
A: You can see the example for state saving here:
This menu saves its state.
To enable this mode you should include dtree_ss.js file intoyour html page and set the following parameter:
var tsaveState = 1;
See, if you open pages (with menus) from different folder itmeans that you open different menus. So, when you change a state, forexample, of the first menu within "content/" folder and then openanother page with the menu within "content/subfolder/", browsers looks for anothercookie file and can't find it and the second menu stays in a defaultstate. Is it clear?
Q: I'm trying to display the submenus to the left of the menu. I searched your questions and found one that said to use the following:
I added this but it didn't do anything.
A: Try to use this parameter:
var subMenuAlign = "left";
var showByClick = 0;          Show submenus on a mouse click only.
0 - disabled (default),   1 - enabled.
You can use such parameter in you menu:
var transDuration = 300;         - Delay of a transitional effect (in ms) on submenu's showing.
Q: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.