Please, set <HTML dir="rtl">.
You should set the following parameters:
var dmRTL = 1;
Set this parameter to 1 if you're using right-to-left direction of html page <HTML dir=rtl>.Q:
To install the menu into your html page:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy data.js file and "data.files/" folder in the same folderwith your html page.
4. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see:
It is possible that Dreamweaver changes some paths,
so you'll havean error in the preview.
On your site or in your browser there'll be no errors.
To install the menuinto your html page:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
It is possible that your program changes some paths, so you havean error in the preview.
On your site or in your browser there'll be no errors.Q:
Create us an example and send us a direct link to this example on bothhosting. We need to check it.